Wissotzky Chamomile mint herbal tea 25 pc. · 1 ₪ / 1 pc.

  • −30%
₪17.43 instead of standard ₪24.90

Per 100g

  • kcal - 1
  • protein - 0
  • fat - 0
  • carbohydrate - 0

About item

Brand, manufacturerWissotzky
CountryIsrael
DescriptionA combination of chamomile with mint gives a pleasant feeling of freshness and creates a delightful infusion. The Wissotzky collection of infusions, plants and fruits is a rich and pampering world of flavors and aromas. Infusions contain mixtures and extracts of fruits, plants and spices.
Kosher typeKosher Pareve
IngredientsChamomile flowers( 63%), mint leaves( 24%), natural flavor and aroma extract( 8% mint), blueberry leaves. Total herbs( 92%)
DisclaimerThe certain data appears on the product, do not rely on the details that appear in the app, there may be errors or inconsistencies, read what appears on the product packaging before use.
The photos and dates that appear here are for illustration only and should not be relied upon.
This is a demo catalog. Enter your address to view the real one
Wissotzky Chamomile mint herbal tea 25 pc. — buy in Ramat Gan for ₪24.90 with delivery from Yango Deli